Saturday, March 28, 2009

Old work prevent from getting dusted

When I was reviewing my blog and website as well as my google ranking for my traineeship outcome I noticed my work is getting dusted. Just the opposite from being orphaned, since my name is written all over the place including web address to contact me through.

As an experiment I want to see when the google crawl spider will find my work again in case I publish the link here;

It is the outcome of Dutch Media Law research when I was at the university in Passau:
D.J.R. Sterenborg, Medienrecht in den Niederlanden, 28th august 2008, WWW <<www.jura.uni-passau.de>>

Also available on my personal homepage: www.djrsterenborg.eu under downloads
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 12 days this message was scanned by a Google Alert on "Daniël Sterenborg"