Thursday, December 9, 2010

no activity report (@ blog)

First of all I would like to thank you for the input you, readers, gave me regarding the guerilla marketing and on the (international)job search.

Second due to some intense research (connected to the aforementioned posts) I have not been able to write on this blog the past months. My activities lately
- post academic course on contract law, Rotterdam
- post academic course on media users & media effects, Leuven
- research on guerilla marketing in the Netherlands
- research on the IP related job market, nationally and internationally
- preparing articles on the definition of "advertisement" in the NL and Europe and recent changes...
- doing research after RSS feeds: select new interesting feeds, delete non-interesting ones

So much is done, and more will follow the next time.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have something that could interest me