Friday, September 5, 2008

Content Blog?

Dear Readers,

The first post is about the intentions I have with this blog.

I might tell something about how I walked my imaginary dog today and that it started to fight with the neighbours cat. Though it is more appropriate for me to talk about something more academic.

So, I intend to write about aspects that concerns me: IT, Intellectual Property related, sometimes with a human rights hint, maybe making some current news related articles will be blogged here too. We'll see!

It might be that through writing out some issues here that I might come up with some nice Master thesis subjects. Since that I am still at the university some questions will be directly from one of my Master courses that I'll follow next semester at the Erasmus University Rotterdam:
  • Minor: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Law
  • Law & Informatics
  • Computer Law in an international perspective
  • Law & Technology
  • Advanced Public International law
  • Law of the EU: the internal Market

I hope that you'll subscribe to my blog and give me feedback once in a while about some content I wrote. The content will be made available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Derivative licence. Be sure to refer to my blog and homepage: www.djrsterenborg.eu .